Ⅰ. Basic Policy
SOSiLA Logistics REIT Investment Corporation (hereinafter “SLR”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003, including subsequent revisions), related laws, guidelines, and internal rules, etc. in the handling of personal information and works to manage and handle personal information appropriately and safely.
Ⅱ. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information that SLR obtains is primarily the personal information of the holders of securities issued bySLR, the lessees of assets managed bySLR, and the business partners ofSLR.SLR’s purposes of use of personal information are as follows:
- To perform tSLR’s obligations to the holders of securities issued by SLR
- To take steps to build good relationships with unitholders
- To prepare a unitholder register, a registry of investment corporation bonds and reports required under laws and regulations and manage information on unitholders and holders of investment corporation bonds
- To gather data, compile statistics and analyze data to provide certain information to those considering purchasing securities issued by SLR when additional units of investment equity or investment corporation bonds are issued or on other occasions
- To gather information related to acquisitions of assets by SLR, research and examination related to the acquisitions, and solicitation of purchases, to analyze the information and to facilitate selling
- To lease assets under management of SLR appropriately (personal information is used for surveys conducted to increase the convenience of the users of assets under the management of SLR)
- To request that lawyers, certified public accountants, real estate appraisers, judicial scriveners, and real estate surveyors, among others, assist SLR in performing its duties
- To borrow funds, issue investment corporation bonds and issue additional units of investment equity in relation toSLR’s acquisitions of assets and asset investment
- To facilitate the business of SLR appropriately
SLR shall use personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purposes of use of personal information above and shall not use personal information for any purposes other than those stated above. SLR shall not change the purposes of use of personal information outside the scope where the purposes of use after the change are reasonably considered to be related to those before the change.
Ⅲ. Acquisition of Personal Information
Personal information shall be obtained by fair and legal means within the scope necessary for achieving its purposes of use. SLR shall publish the purpose of use of personal information on its website or by other means before it obtains the personal information itself or from property management companies that manage the assets under management ofSLR, etc. If SLR obtains the personal information stated in an agreement or other documents (including electromagnetic records (records created in electronic form, magnetic form, or any other form that cannot be perceived by the human senses); the same applies hereinafter) following the conclusion of the agreement or if SLR obtains personal information on a person directly from that person via other documents, it shall clearly specify the purpose of use of the personal information in advance. SLR may not clearly specify the purpose if the purpose is clear due to the circumstances at the time of the provision of the personal information or if the use of personal information is permitted under laws and regulations.
Ⅳ. Provision of Information to a Third Party
SLR shall not provide personal data to a third party without the person’s consent unless the data are provided under laws and regulations.
Ⅴ. Ensuring Accuracy
SLR shall strive to keep personal data accurate and up to date within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use of personal data. SLR shall also strive to delete personal data without delay if it does not need to use them anymore.
Ⅵ. Safety Measures
SLR shall take necessary and appropriate steps to manage personal data appropriately and safely and to prevent unauthorized access to personal data from the outside and the unauthorized use, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal data.
Ⅶ. Outsourcing of the Handling of Personal Data
SLR may outsource the handling of personal data that it holds. If SLR outsources all or part of the handling of personal data, it shall carefully select an outsourcing contractor on the condition that the contractor has built a management system to protect personal data appropriately and protects personal data appropriately and shall conclude an outsourcing agreement. SLR shall undertake the necessary and appropriate supervision to enable the contractor to manage personal data safely.
Ⅷ. Continuous Improvement
Ⅸ. Response to Requests for Notification, Disclosure, Corrections, Etc. of Purposes of Use of Personal Data, Suspension of Use of Data, Etc., or Suspension of Provision of Data to a Third Party
You may request that SLR notify details of, disclose, correct, add to, delete, suspend the use of, or erase your personal data that SLR holds or suspend the provision of the data to a third party by contacting the contact below. In that case, SLR will verify the identity of the requester (by requesting that the requester submit a copy of their driving license or by other means) and will then respond to the request within a reasonable period (if a request is made by a person claiming to be an agent, SLR will confirm that the person is an agent and will respond to the request within a reasonable period).
|Name||Sumisho Realty Management Co., Ltd.
(The company is the asset management company for SLR.)
For inquiries about personal information related to information stated in the unitholder registry, etc., please contact the following.
|Name||Stock Transfer Agency Business Planning Department of Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited|